The Investor grievances are resolved by the Stakeholder Relationship Committee who operates subject to the overall supervision of the Board. The Committee meets on the requirement basis during the financial year to monitor and review the matters relating to investor grievances which comprises of:
1. The transfer of shares; including review of cases for refusal of transfer / transmission of shares and debentures.
2. Redressal of shareholder(s) and investor(s) complaints like transfer of shares, non- receipt of balance sheet, non-receipt of declared dividends etc.
3. Issue of duplicate /split / consolidated share certificate.
4. Allotment and listing of shares
5. The movement in shareholdings and ownership structure
6. Ensuring proper and timely attendance and redressal of investor queries and grievances.
7. Ensuring proper controls at Registrar and Share Transfer Agent.
Mr. Shyamal B. Trivedi
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Infibeam Incorporation Limited
9th Floor, A Wing, Gopal Palace,
Opp. Ocean Park, Satellite Road,
Nehru Nagar, Ahmedabad – 380 015
Gujarat, India Tel. No.: +91 79 4040 3600
Email id: email@example.com
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound
L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai- 400 078
Tel: +91 22 6171 5400
Fax: + 91 22 2596 0329
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFIBEAM INCORPORATION LTD.
9th Floor, “A” Wing, Gopal Palace, Opp. Ocean Park,Nr. Nehrunagar, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad - 380 015 Gujarat, India.
Tel: +91 79 4040 3600
Fax: +91 79 4040 3636
Customer Care/ Grievance Officer: Mr. Maulik Jagirdar