The Investor grievances are resolved by the Stakeholder Relationship Committee who operates subject to the overall supervision of the Board. The Committee meets on the requirement basis during the financial year to monitor and review the matters relating to investor grievances which comprises of:
1. The transfer of shares; including review of cases for refusal of transfer / transmission of shares and debentures.
2. Redressal of shareholder(s) and investor(s) complaints like transfer of shares, non- receipt of balance sheet, non-receipt of declared dividends etc.
3. Issue of duplicate /split / consolidated share certificate.
4. Allotment and listing of shares
5. The movement in shareholdings and ownership structure
6. Ensuring proper and timely attendance and redressal of investor queries and grievances.
7. Ensuring proper controls at Registrar and Share Transfer Agent.
Mr. Shyamal B. Trivedi
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Infibeam Incorporation Limited
28th Floor, GIFT Two Building, Block No. 56,
Road – 5C, Zone - 5, GIFT CITY, Gandhinagar,
Taluka & District - Gandhinagar – 382 355
Gujarat, India Tel. No.: +91 79 4040 3600
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link Intime India Private Limited
5th Floor, 506 TO 508, Amarnath Business Centre-1 (ABC -1)
Beside Gala Business Centre
Off C.G. Road, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad - 380 009
Tel: +91 79 2646 5179/86
Fax: + 91 79 2646 5179
INFIBEAM INCORPORATION LTD.
28th Floor, GIFT Two Building, Block No. 56,Road – 5C, Zone - 5, GIFT CITY, Gandhinagar,Taluka & District - Gandhinagar – 382 355 Gujarat, India
Tel: +91 79 4040 3600
Fax: +91 79 4040 3636
Customer Care/ Grievance Officer: Ms. Tejal Mehta